Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL Review
On this product review, I take you through a quick run-down of the new Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL. This bow sight is the latest addition to the Hogg Mobb Series. I’m ecstatic to get this bow sight setup on my new Hoyt Carbon Defiant. Perhaps the most attractive aspect of Spot Hogg bow sights is the calibration and individual sight tapes they come with.
When setting up the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL simply dial the sight in at 20 yards, then apply the calibration tape with the pointer on the 20-yard indicator. From there, shoot your bow at 60 yards by adjusting the dial and correcting the elevation. After you feel comfortable that you are on point at 60 yards, see what number the pointer suggests on the dial and apply that number sight tape on the dial. In my case, the pointer indicated 19. This process essentially takes the guesswork out of sighting your bow in. It does the calculations of bow weight, draw, and the factors of the arrow and broadhead to quickly dial the sight and your bow in. After this, you are ready to shoot!
Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL Features
Release Bow Mount
- Micro Adjustable 2nd & 3rd Axis
- Coarse Horizontal & Vertical Adjustments
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Silent ,Quick Release Lock for Yardage Knob
- HRD Technology, No Bushings, No Slop, No Buzz
- Spreads Out Sight Marks
- New Improved Yardage Dial with better grip and more relief from the sight tape and pointer
- Solid 6061 Aluminum Construction
- New Double Pointer for Double Pin Configuration
- New Pointer for Single and Multi-Pin Configurations